The Prince Of Her Dreams Part 1

Leave a Comment
Today one of my regular reader , contacted me for publishing his story . 

Here is my conversation with the reader.

*****@gmail.com -  Hi sonia , this is Nimesh . I'm reading yours blog regularly . Just needed one help . 
Sonia - Hello Nimesh , Thanks for reading my blogs regularly . Okay , how can i help you ? 
Nimesh - O God ! , Thanks for replying Sonia . Can you please publish something on your blog ? 
Sonia - Something ???? 
Nimesh - I was thinking to publish my story on your blog . 
Sonia - Great ! , but can you please tell me which type of story you wanted to get  
published on my blog . 
Nimesh - A Long LOVE STORY ! 
Sonia - Great mail me the .doc file of your story .

Nimesh's Plot 

           THE PRINCE OF HER DREAMS    

                       YEAR 2007
"Shit ! Ayush how can i score so low in my 10th " 
Ayush told , why you are taking so much stress ? Marks are nothing just a shit on a good paper gifted by our school . 
"But ..... "
Ayush told , Please forget it brother we are passed the exams. We have to celebrate now , lets go and drink some cold drinks . 
After that Ayush closes his laptop and we 
came at a good restaurant of our city .  

Oops , i forget to introduce Ayush . Ayush was my friend since class 6th. We both were reading in Jawahar Navoday Vidyalaya , Patna . Ayush belongs to a very rich family of patna . Ayush was brilliant student that time . 

As our JNV having classes only till 10th classes . We have to leave JNV we took TC . Now we have to take somewhere admissions , Ayush father told him to study in abroad . 

As i belongs to a middle class family , my father can't afford me to go abroad for higher studies . I told ayush , brother i can't go with you abroad for higher studies . Ayush understood the matter and he told me , brother i also didn't want to go LONDON , lets go delhi . 

Delhi a very beautiful city with much of good services , many places to visit there . I remember , i came delhi with my whole 
family . Me  Daji , Mummy , Pappa , and my sister. That time we enjoyed that trip very much . 

Now we are going to delhi , for our studies . My father suggested to take admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya . This decision ruined my life . How ?? Will explain later . 

We got train reservation , the 24 hours journey . After setting our bags at our seats . I left the bogie with a springy step , then i standed on the entering /exiting door of the train bogie and started thinking about these things don't know why actually I'm going to delhi . For my friend or really am going to study ?  

Wait man , Where is Ayush ?? Then i lefted and when i reached at my seats i saw Ayush talking with a pretty girl . Who is sitting apart of our seats . I took my seat they keep talking for next 2 minutes. 
After that Ayush Told her Meet my friend Nimesh , Nimesh Meet Aarti . " Hi Aarti " ,  
She "Hi". 

I told ayush that I'm going to sleep , he said OK ! . My seat is the upper one , to go there i have to climb the bad looking iron stairs. Amyway i have to sleep so i have to go there . 

They are talking about somthing i don't care , i started reading my books. 

After 3 hour , the food vendor came to take our order for dinner . Ayush Ordered 
Non - veg for us . Wait , he asked aarti for food . She said , No because her family packed some foods to eat in train . 

Leave them , let me concentrate on the the spicy food . Now its time to sleep , as 
out stoppage is going to come in the morning . Let me sleep ...... 

To be continued ..... 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...